The abstracts of all papers presented on ISSRNS 2022 will be published in a regular volume of PTPS bulletin: Synchrotron Radiation in Natural Science (see website
). The regular abstracts should take one page.
Please follow the layout of the abstract template
Download abstract template
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English only through the dedicated page.
2. Each participant may upload up to two abstracts.
3. Unusual abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
4. Abstracts must be submitted as a attachment .doc, .docx
5. The abstract should be organized in paragraphs as follows:
- Results and discussion
6. The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 3500 characters (approximately 500 words) including blank spaces.
7. The abstract title, the author(s) or names of institutions are not included in the count of 3500 characters.
8. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author.
9. The abstract should be submitted the via abstract submission form
Submit your abstract
Note: First you have to register
to submit your abstract. Please use the RegID number or personal abstract submission link received by email.